Kids Zone is on-site child watch for members and guests using the Y. Because we recognize that exercising regularly is easier said than done when you have small children, we are proud to offer quality drop-in care. Kids Zone is a fun and safe place for children to play while parents and guardians enjoy the YMCA.
Kids Zone Hours
FALL/WINTER/SPRING HOURS (Sept 1 – May 31)
- Monday 8:00am-1:30pm & 4:00pm-8:30pm
- Tuesday 8:00am-1:30pm & 4:00pm-8:00pm
- Wednesday 8:00am-1:30pm & 4:00pm-8:30pm
- Thursday 8:00am-1:30pm & 4:00pm-8:00pm
- Friday 8:00am-1:30pm & 4:00-8:00pm
- Saturday 8:00am-12:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am-12:00pm
SUMMER HOURS (June 6th – September 3rd)
- Monday-Thursday 8:00am-1:00pm & 4:00pm-8:00pm
- Friday 8:00am-1:00pm
- Saturday 9:30am-12:00pm
Kids Zone Fees
Kids Zone Activity Center is a FREE service for any child with a YMCA membership. Children without membership cost $3.00 per hour.
General Policies for Kids Zone
- Parents or guardians must be in the YMCA while their child is in Kids Zone.
- Children who attend Kids Zone should not be sick or have any communicable diseases.
- If a child in Kids Zone needs a diaper change, a parent or guardian will be called.
- Children in Kids Zone are no younger than six weeks and not older than eight years.
- There is a 2-hour limit per day for children in Kids Zone.
- A complete list of policies and procedures is available in the Kids Zone.